I typically eat plain yogurt, but when I was offered the chance to try Noosa Bhakti Chai and Pumpkin Yoghurt, I accepted without hesitation… and I am so glad I did because this yogurt is fantastic! Thick, rich, and creamy plain yogurt is swirled with ribbons of sweetly spiced yogurt.
It’s certainly dessert-worthy, but I made an overnight oats parfait with the Bhakti Chai Noosa, a ripe pear, and my Crunchy Chai Spice Granola Clusters, and it was the best breakfast I’ve had in quite a long time.
This parfait has everything going for it: flavor (hello double chai!), texture (creamy + crunchy), sustenance (oats), and a touch of decadence (delicious yogurt). I wrote the recipe to yield one serving, but I highly recommend doubling, tripling, or quadrupling the recipe so you can a) share or b) enjoy a few parfaits throughout the week (just wait until you’re ready to eat to assemble the different components!).
|Name||Chai Pear Overnight Oats Parfait|
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||20 minutes (for chai pear compote)|
|Total Time||Approximately 35 minutes|
Chai Pear Overnight Oats Parfait
Ingredients (1 serving)
- 1/3 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup Noosa Bhakti Chai Yoghurt
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 ripe pear, chopped
- 1/4 cup Crunchy Chai Spice Granola Clusters
The night before you intend to eat the parfait, combine the oats, yoghurt, milk, water, and chopped pear; stir to combine;, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
In the morning, layer the overnight oats with the granola clusters.Powered by Recipage
*I received free product in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.
Estimated Nutrition Per Serving
- Calories: Approximately 400 calories per serving
- Protein: Approximately 12-15 grams per serving
- Carbohydrates: Approximately 70-80 grams per serving
- Dietary Fiber: Approximately 8-10 grams per serving
- Sugars: Approximately 35-40 grams per serving
- Fat: Approximately 7 grams per serving
- Saturated Fat: Approximately 1-2 grams per serving
- Cholesterol: Approximately 5-10 milligrams per serving
- Sodium: Approximately 60-80 milligrams per serving