A few of my favorite brands have teamed up to bring you Rock the Lunchbox – a “website dedicated to sharing simple tips, lunchbox inspiration, and downloadable coupons.”
School starts in just a couple of weeks here in Massachusetts, and although Lily won’t be going to school for another few years, I joined in on the fun of creating a healthy & fun packed lunch that kids will want to eat.
Included in this Laptop Lunches Bento is the following:
- Honest Kids Organic Goodness Grapeness juice
- organic blueberries and avocado slices
- organic whole milk plain yogurt with no-sugar-added blueberry preserves (formed with a star-shaped cookie cutter)
- Organic Valley Mild Cheddar Cheese Slices (cut with a star-shaped cookie cutter)
- Applegate Organic Roasted Turkey Breast slices (cut with a star-shaped cookie cutter)
- Annie’s Homegrown Organic Cheddar Snack Mix
Want to win a bunch of coupons for free items from the brands listed above (and more)? Here’s how to enter:
- Leave a comment on this post before Monday, September 1st telling me your favorite food to include in a packed lunch.
For an extra chance to enter:
- Like Healthy Food For Living on Facebook and leave a comment on this post telling me you did so. You can visit my Facebook page by clicking here.