1. I’m happy to announce that I once again have an iPhone =)… and I feel no shame in admitting that I’m totally hooked on it.
2. Last Tuesday I treated myself to a kiddie cup of pumpkin soft serve from Truly Yogurt out here in Wellesley (<– best yogurt place around these parts… in my opinion).
Hey, it was 70° outside. That calls for a frozen treat, right?
Notice I wrote “kiddie” cup. Would you look at that huge tower of frozen yogurt?! There was more fro yo piled on top of the cup than there was actually in the cup.
And it cost less than $3.00.
Plus, the owner & employees are wicked nice and every flavor I’ve tasted has been phenomenal.
Like I said, best yogurt (and ice cream!) place that I’ve been to around Boston.
3. I’ve found yet another way to make time disappear: Greatist’s A-Z Guide. A compilation of recipes, exercise tips, nutrition articles, and other health-related information, you could easily spend hours on this website in what feels like the blink of an eye.
4. The following has become my go-to autumn salad:
- roasted sweet potato (or butternut squash) cubes (tossed with olive oil, maple syrup, salt & pepper; roast at 400°F for 25 minutes-30)
- chopped apple and/or pears
- dried cranberries
- crumbled blue and/or goat cheese
- toasted almonds/pecans/walnuts
- vinaigrette: olive oil, apple cider vinegar, pumpkin butter, Dijon, s&p
Perfect as a Thanksgiving side dish or alongside any weeknight meal!