1. Ok, so I’ve been rather delinquent in keeping up with Twitter. I just checked my page (is it even called a page in Twitter?!) and many of you have asked questions, made comments, or shared my recipes. For the third, I thank you, and for the first and second, I apologize!
I’ve pretty much been using Twitter just to post recipe link updates, but from now on I will try to be more diligent about checking in. Promise.
2. At some point I must have included my email address in some sort of Obama campaign, because I routinely get emails from “Michelle”. Most recently I was invited to “sign” a 51st birthday card to Barack.
A couple of things:
- I highly doubt Mrs. Obama is actually writing & sending out these emails.
- I highly doubt President Obama is actually going to look at this birthday card.
I know, I know… it’s all part of the overall campaign effort, (and I’m going to vote for him regardless), but the almost daily emails have got to stop!
3. Although Boston temps have cooled off for the time being, I’m sure the summer heat will creep back in no time. When it does, I’m glad to be armed with this Chilled Avocado Soup. Check it out on the Back Burner!