1. Thanks for all of the slow cooker recipe suggestions! It’s definitely going to come in handy, and I can’t wait to get cookin’.
2. TJs has finally come out with an organic peanut butter… and it is perfection. Smooth, drippy, slightly sweet (without any added sugar) and salty (just a bit of salt added), with a delightful roasted peanut flavor.
This will definitely be my new go-to peanut butter!
3. The friendly folks from flapJacked (love the name!) sent me a few of their protein pancake mixes to try.
I haven’t broken into ’em yet, but once I do I will certainly let you know how they are! I love the convenience factor, and the flavors are enticing.
4. The company that makes Honest Tea sent me their new product line to try!
Introducing, Honest Fizz:
Sweetened with stevia, these all-natural beverages are a tasty calorie-free alternative to soda. My favorite is the “Professor Fizz” – a Dr. Pepper-inspired flavor.
5. I attempted to make chocolate peanut butter pudding (yes, another one – this time a stovetop version) and ended up with a thick chocolate peanut butter sauce.
Delicious? Yes. Pudding? No. But I’m not giving up! This pudding will be perfected.