As a Bestowed ambassador, I have the pleasure of sampling the monthly goodies chosen by nutritionist Heather Bauer to be included in the cheery orange box.
Included in December’s box were the following picks:
1. Snikiddy all natural Cheddar Baked Fries. Crunchy, bursting with cheddar flavor, relatively low-calorie, and totally addictive, this was my favorite of the bunch!
2. Saffron Road Thai Red Curry Simmer Sauce. I have yet to try this; I’m saving it for a rushed evening when I need dinner on the table stat. The coupon for a product of the same line will come in handy as well.
3. Pacific Organic Simply Stock Unsalted Chicken Stock. I always use low-sodium stock and broth, but this is the first time I’m seen an unsalted version. Great for those watching their sodium intake!
4. I Heart Keenwah Ginger Peanut Quinoa Clusters. I nearly inhaled the entire bag in one sitting. These little bites are fabulous! A pronounced ginger flavor & crunchy peanuts keep your mouth happy and the nutritional profile keeps your body healthy.
5. Simply Organic Mediterranean Herb Greek Yogurt Dip. I am saving this one for the Super Bowl! Love that you just need to add Greek yogurt.
6. KIND Dark Chocolate Chili Almond bar. I LOVE KIND bars, and this flavor is no exception. The chocolate flavor comes across first, followed by a little chili kick. An unusual flavor combination, sure… but it works.